- Youth Creative Projects Take a peek inside the minds and hearts of your peers.
- Upcoming Events From poetry slams to hiring fairs, check this page often to be in the know.
- DC Teen Center Your place to go after school to get help with your homework, learn to play the guitar, make music, take up photography, and so much more!
- DC Safe Housing Drop-in Center A safe space open Monday—Friday, 10 a.m.—6 p.m. to connect to safe housing resources.
- Health Services at LAYC Do you need to talk to someone? Looking for free HIV, STI, and pregnancy testing and options counseling?
- Community Service and Internships Looking for community service or internship hours at LAYC?
- Summer Programs Spend the summer with LAYC where you can explore the great outdoors, try out college life, learn to row, put on a play, gain leadership skills, and more!
- Information for Parents Send your parents or guardians to this page to learn about LAYC, our programs, and even programs for parents
By: April Gaskins, youth participant My name is April and I am a client of LAYC’s street outreach programs. I am beyond grateful for the services I received [at the LAYC Safe Housing Drop-in Center for homeless youth]—from showers to hot meals, from clean underclothes to a safe place to rest. My caseworker, Diana, and…Read More