Our Drop-In Center is a safe space for youth 24 and under of any race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or gender identity to connect to safe housing resources.
- Linkages to housing programs and emergency shelters
- Educational re-engagement
- Assistance finding jobs
- Support in accessing public benefits
- Long-term case management
- Food, laundry, showers, computers, diapers, clothing, and more
- Hope’s Closet with clothing, shoes, and other supplies
3045 15th Street, NW, Washington, DC
Monday–Thursday: 7 a.m.–6 p.m., Friday: 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
Breakfast: 7:30-9 AM
Lunch: 11 AM-12:30 PM
Closed (Monday–Thursday): 12:30-2 PM
Dinner: 5:00-6:30 PM
Marcos Isidro Nunez, Drop-In Center Program Manager, email@example.com, (202)-713-0475
Your Drop-In Center Staff