Our Drop-In Center is a safe space for youth 24 and under of any race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or gender identity to connect to safe housing resources.
- Linkages to housing programs and emergency shelters
- Educational re-engagement
- Assistance finding jobs
- Support in accessing public benefits
- Long-term case management
- Food, laundry, showers, computers, diapers, clothing, and more
- Hope’s Closet with clothing, shoes, and other supplies
3043 15th Street, NW, Washington, DC
Monday–Friday, 10 a.m.–6 p.m.
Diana Martinez, Street Outreach Program Case Manager, email@example.com, (202) 713-0475.
Your Drop-In Center Staff