This workshop is presented in Spanish.
- Know your rights as a parent
- Learn about laws regarding child well-being
- Learn how to prevent child abuse and neglect
- Learn new discipline techniques
- Learn strategies to prevent your child from becoming involved in a gang
If you have any questions, call or text attorney Jorge Vilá at (202) 420-8707.
Presented by the LAYC Foster Care Program and attorney Jorge Vilá from DC Family Court
No RSVP required. This is a recurring workshop offered the third Thursday of the month through November.